It’s very bizarre that sometimes when you get what you crave for, you don’t actually value it. After working for almost two years, I gave up my job. When I was working, I was exasperated by the long working hours and desperately wanted a break. But now that I am on one, I want to get back working. Maybe I am not used to free time.
It is not that I am doing nothing. I have joined CAT preparation classes (for MBA) and have resumed playing cricket. I played a season cricket match as well after a long time which was very fulfilling. I am also learning cooking. The best part is spending time with family. I am also planning to go for a trek soon, something which I haven’t done since months.
It’s perhaps because you don’t adapt to the change quickly. I think it is just a temporary phase and will pass soon. Hoping all will be well again.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aal will be well... don't worry... I can understand sitting at home doing nothing is d most taxing thing for a man... but it's certainly better than getting used-abused-insulted daily at work... esp. when u can afford not to take the crap!
Just ensure u make the best use of the time u get. We plan to do 100 things when v don't have time. But when we get time, v get too lazy to do even 5 of them.
Chalk out a schedule and follow it to make the best use of ur time. That will be more fulfilling than anything.
Post a Comment